Section Six: Preparing for a Photoshoot

On Monday I'm going to Falmer Village, to do the Autumn lookbook photo shoot with Jordan. We have been chatting back and forth about the shoot and she has also contributed ideas for things like locations etc as she knows the area better than me. 

We have decided on 5 outfits - the idea being that there is one for each day of university - and to shoot in locations that have an outdoorsy yet city vibe. Jordan's style is quite preppy and cutesy (like the unicorn shirt, heart print shorts and hand made tshirt) with tailored, polished items (like the leather tube skirt) which is ideal for the magazine and nature of the shoot. 

I have sifted through all of Jordan's outfit posts on her blog and put together these mini "mood boards" of the outfits I want her to wear. I sent them to her to give her an idea of the vibe I'm going for and she is happy to bring along these outfits! 

I only created these mood boards to give her an example of what I want however I quite like the style and might end up using a similar layout for the real lookbook! 

I'm excited for the shoot and will post my photographs on Monday. 





No comments